If you do not have the time to copy a record from an external database or union catalogue, or if the record is not available yet, you can use a short cut to register new items and prepare them for immediate circulation.
- Choose the Search interface
- Choose: Metadata > Harvest
- Click Add in the top left corner
- Write the full ISBN no.
- You may also write a short title for future identification. This title will be overwritten, when the full record is downloaded.
- Add barcode, check for circulation, and save item.
The item is now ready for circulation, and the record will be downloaded automatically when available from one of your preferred targets.