- Choose Search Interface: Search > Simple
- Choose: Search > Other libraries
- Check one or more of your predefined targets and click to save choice
Searches performed in the OPAC will be federated searches in your own collection and in the targets selected.
- Write or scan the ISBN no. of the item to be registered in the search field
- Or perform another search for a specific record
- In the hit list choose the record you want to copy
- Click on the title and choose download
- Or right-click on the cover image and choose download
The record is copied to your MARC editor
- Check fields in the MARC editor, and edit, if relevant
- Remember to save the record
The record is now copied to your database, and all you need to do is add item(s).