(Please also check tutorial about downloads: Help > Tutorials > Download)
- Choose Search interface.
- Write or scan the ISBN no. of the item to be registered in the search field.
- Check the relevant database(s) or union catalogue(s) among your targets.
- You may also want to check your own database/holdings to make sure that the record is not already in your collection.
- In the hit list choose the record you want to copy.
- Click download.
- Check fields in the MARC editor, and edit, if relevant.
- Remember to save the record.
The record is now copied to your database, and all you need to do is add item(s). Please read here about items.