You can edit almost all texts and messages in the library portal, and in letters and notifications to patrons.
- Go to: Settings > Interface > Texts
- Choose your site in the top left drop-down menu.
- Choose your language in the top right drop-down menu.
- Search for the piece of text you want to edit using the search box.
- You may narrow the number of displayed text bits by using the drop-down menu for Context in the top center.
- (Please see "Help for this page" for an explanation of the various contexts).
- Click right to edit the relevant piece of text, and save changes.
Contact information about the Library on the Library Portal is edited in the System Settings:
Settings > Interface > Site