Copy record from external database
Automated harvest of records
Sources & databases
The methods described above require choosing one, or a number of, databases or union catalogues from which to copy records.
Create new records and items
- Choose: Metadata > Insert record
- Choose the relevant template, and fill out the relevant fields.
- Remember to save record.
- Click to View the record using the top blue button
To add items go to the list of objects:
- Right-click on the cover image or icon and choose Objects
- Or click on the title of the record and choose Items
In the list of objects use the top blue +Add button
- Fill out relevant fields including barcode, and service category, and save item
- If you check the field "news list", the title will be displayed on the Home Page of your library web site