You can choose to include a number of databases, collections, and union catalogues in a federated search for your OPAC.
Sources can be displayed to the library staff exclusively, or to patrons, if relevant.
You will need one or more targets, if you want to copy records when registering new items.
And you will need one or more targets, if you want to harvest records automatically.
- Go to: Settings > Interface > Targets.
- Use the drop-down menus to choose from the targets available.
- Click + to the left to add a target to your OPAC.
- In your list of active targets click to edit the new target.
- Choose the user group, that will be given access to search the target.