When deleting or withdrawing a material, start with the item.
Find the record in the OPAC, and click to access the list of objects/items:
- Right-click on the cover image and choose Objects
- Or click on the title and choose Items
From the list of items check the item to be withdrawn to the left, and click red button above: Delete.
You will be asked to either delte or withdraw the item
- Withdraw: Item is withdrawn, and check out history is saved for reports
- Delete: Item and check out history is deleted (barcode can be reused)
Please note: One cannot withdraw or delete items with reservations, or items that are checked out.
Withdrawing a large number of items
- Select: Settings > Data > Move items
- Select "Move to Withdraw"
- Read barcodes
Please note: If there is only one item connected to a record, the record is withdrawn in this process as well.
Deleting a record without items
Find the record. Click on Edit to view the record in the MARC editor and choose Delete (top ).
- Delete all issues of the journal.
- Delete any subscribers to the subscription.
- Delete subscription details.
- Delete the "empty" record as described above.